PS3 MAIL HIGHLIGHTSJanuary 23, 2018
HIGHLIGHTS AND NEW FEATURES
With the highly anticipated PS3 release, we are proud to provide detailed information about the highlights and additions to PRIVE.
- Auto-Wipe, even without DATA SIGNAL
- Push to Talk Encrypted Voice Messaging with Scrambler.
Send voice messages using our custom voice scrambler (Anonymize) that
cannot be reconstructed back to your original voice.
- Enable Ghost Mode on your account so no one other
than your existing contacts know that you exist. Only they can
communicate with you.
- Burn, Regret Burn and Never Destruct, the messages,
images or audio you send.
- Send Encrypted Images using the camera that does not
save data to the device
- Generate New Encryption Keys by wiping and
- Wipe and Reactivate while keeping your contact list.
Each time you do this new keys will be generated on the device.
- Duress Password that digital wipes data
- Encrypted Notepad to store secure text.
- Use Tags or Colours to better organize your memos
- Select different layouts.
- Share memos to chats or specific contacts
- Group Chat done right
- Owner controlled
- Secure unique group created using a random ID to verify it
- No burning of messages to ensure all members get ALL the messages in
the CORRECT order
- Any changes to the group you will be notified so there are no
- In order to participate in a group chat, you MUST trust/verify every
member. The purpose is to give you the opportunity, to decide if you
should join before sending any message.
- Send Private Message that can only be seen by a single member of the
group without leaving chat
- Trust and Verify Contacts. Any changes to a contact
or group will automatically prompt you to trust and verify – giving you
the opportunity to confirm if the contact is who you think it is.
- Security Level
- When set to high, you will be prompted to verify passphrase in order
to wipe Prive or stop a scheduled auto-wipe
- Wallpaper. Add your own image or choose from a wide arrange of colours
- Avatar. Select any image as your avatar taken by your camera
- Bubble Opacity. Adjust text bubble opacity making them anywhere
between transparent to solid
- Bubble Colours. Choose a Bubble Colour for each of your contacts
- Language. Select one of the Apps languages
- The latest Android offerings implemented, creating an up-to-date User
Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX).
- Reply to messages
- Batch Select messages with multiple options
- Save Message(s) to memos while keeping senders information private
- Save Images that are sent Never destruct. All other images cannot be
- View All Media saved.
- View All Media in each chat, under contact details
- Attach images and contacts
- Status Message where you can leave a message for all your contacts to
see. Message will be seen in:
- Contact list
- Contact details
- Block contacts
- Share Contacts and create a common alias when sending, so the
recipient can easily add to their contact list and can also change the
alias to one desired.
- Add Contacts easily by entering alias when entering.
- Message Seen (Read) Option – allow others to know you read message
- Message Sent Indicators
- Sent with burn – Single orange checkmark
- Sent with never destruct – Single grey checkmark
- Sent & Delivered with never destruct - Double grey checkmarks
- Sent & Delivered with burn – Double orange checkmarks
- Read with never destruct – Grey eye
- Read with burn – Orange eye
- Clock - processing