Phantom Secure Launches an Encrypted Android PhoneMarch 16, 2017
PS3 PRIVE NEW FEATURESJanuary 26, 2018
HIGHLIGHTS AND NEW FEATURES
With the highly anticipated PS3 release, we are proud to provide detailed information about the highlights and additions to PS Mail.
- Generate new encryption keys on device
- Register (publish) your public keys by choice
- Trust and Verify contacts using key fingerprints
- Message Status Receipts – delivery and seen (read) confirmations you can control.
- The Latest Android Offerings Implemented, creating an up-to-date User
Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX).
- All Mail Folder as Primary Folder (consolidated view of your sent and
- All Messages Show Status
- Unread - bold or highlighted text with blue timestamp
- High Priority messages are prefixed with red “>>”
- Sent - Single checkmark
- Delivered - Double grey checkmarks
- Read (seen) – grey eye (if enabled on sender and receiver device)
- Android <> BB7 – Type in Subject: and you will
receive a confirmation email as soon as the message is delivered
- Android to Android – Double checkmarks represent sent and confirmed
- Dark and White Theme
- Custom color (when using white theme)
- Choose your own theme color from a wide variety of colours to choose
- Font size (message view and compose screen font size)
- Threaded view (applies to Inbox only): combines messages from one
conversation when enabled.
- When disabled messages will come in individually.
- Hide your email address from showing in the navigation drawer
- Change your alias shown in PS Mail drawer by editing it in
- Read Receipt (Optional and for Android and BB7)
- You can request for and or provide read receipts
- Grey eye icon means recipient has seen your message
- In order for BB7 devices to provide read receipt they must go to
Email Preferences and enable it or ask to be prompt each time.
- Send with High Priority. Red >> means important
- Set importance on Compose screen using the three dot
menu > Set importance.
- Multiple folders in drawer to organize your messages
- Save and Star messages
- Search and Sort messages with multiple filters to
- Tap and Hold message to prompt multiple options
- Batch Selection by swiping with multiple options
- Tap Contact Avatar to Add or Edit
- Easily Navigate between Email and Contacts
- Tap your profile icon to navigate between messages and contacts
- Compose Message from Contacts
- Email directly to a contact (Envelope icon)
- Copy & Paste a contacts email
- Attach a Contact and Compose an email automatically
- Add contacts
- Trust contacts by verifying their fingerprints
- Address book to easily add multiple contacts.
- Tap To, Cc and Bcc to prompt address book as well
- Attach Contact(s)
- Send email with High Importance
- Quote text – show thread
- Set importance (in three dot menu)